Personal Insurance Covers
to protect your peace..

myBIMA for My Car

There are two primary components to motor vehicle insurance: liability and physical damage. Most jurisdictions mandate the minimum amount of third party liability coverage you must have if you own a vehicle.

Liability covers bodily injury and property damage you are legally obligated to pay arising from ownership, maintenance or use of a covered vehicle as well as damage to property and legal costs to defend you against a court case that may result.

You may want to buy comprehensive coverage to cover the cost of repairing the car if it is damaged or destroyed in collisions, fire or theft.

The cost of car insurance depends on a number of factors, including:- the make & model of the car, year of purchase, value of the vehicle and claims history.

Confronted by a bewildering number of motor insurance options and sometimes just as many variations in products and premium rates, the wise buyer will look to an independent expert for informed advice.

For the motor insurance cover to meet the specific needs of your situation, we help you understand how the various competing insurance companies attend to some of the following concerns.

Before buying a cover, you'll want to read the contract carefully to be sure you know what it does and does not cover. Agillient walks you through the decision steps to demystify all the benefits and conditions of the policy. Beyond helping to make the right purchase decision, Agillient provides counsel when a claim needs to be made and understands the relevant clauses in your policy documentation to defend your claims. Learn more..