Personal Insurance Covers
to protect your peace..

myBIMA for My House

When you own a home, you need homeowners insurance to protect yourself against financial loss if your property is damaged or destroyed or if it's burglarized or ransacked. The insurance covers your home's physical structure and your personal possessions.

Homeowner's policies also include an amount of liability coverage to protect you against lawsuits brought by people who claim they were injured on your property or through negligence. The greater your net worth, the more valuable this protection may be.

Renters insurance protects your possessions against damage or theft. If the apartment or home you rent is damaged by fire or flood, for example, renters insurance can cover any costs that come from having to move into a hotel while your place is unavailable.

Confronted by a bewildering number of home insurance options and sometimes just as many variations in products and premium rates, the wise buyer will look to an independent expert for informed advice.

For the Home insurance cover to meet the specific needs of your situation, we help you understand how the various competing insurance companies attend to some of the following concerns.

Before buying a cover, you'll want to read the contract carefully to be sure you know what it does and does not cover. Agillient walks you through the decision steps to demystify all the benefits and conditions of the policy. Beyond helping to make the right purchase decision, Agillient provides counsel when a claim needs to be made and understands the relevant clauses in your policy documentation to defend your claims. Learn more..